Beiträge von Sigma Olmütz

Hallo my friends!!
    Arminia buy another our star, so what can I say?:) If I say that Radim Kucera (nickname Ku
    a - do you know, how to say "
    "? It is like yours "tsch", tschüss, tschechien etc.) was our best player in the last 5 years, I'm right. The words are useless. Ku
    a is fantastic defender, with great heart. He is drudge. Nobody in Sigma played with so enthusiasm and heart like Ku
    a. He is extremelly strong in heading (in defence like in offensive). Perhaps best in one on one situation in our club. Believe me, if you took in seven goals in two games, Ku
    a will help you a lot!

To my EMAIL-FRIEND: Ku
    era didn't play in matches between Sigma and HSV, it is hard to say, what will be a result, if he can... But HSV has two games, six points and score 5:0. Strong team. You have to go to a middle of a table. Opponents like Mainz, Frankfurt, Duisburg, Koln - you have to go up these teams! I wish you the best, Sigma Olmütz. What is with Kobylik, when he will be able to play? Thanks, good luck...

Hi, thank you! I hope you will be "sehr zufrieden":-) In Olmütz, Kobylik was one of the most popular players. I hope that Petr Gabriel help him in the integration. And one thing: Kobylik has a nickname "Kobyl". In our speach "Kobyla" is die Stute:-)

I forget:-), in Sigma Kobylik kicked every standard situation, free kick, corner kick. He didn't hit the target, rather he center to his team-mates. He isn't scorer, but great preparer. It's his great ability. On the other hand, our coach sometimes said that Kobylik is out of condition (physically). I don't think. But if he is, in Germany you suraly give him a very strong physical training:-). In Sigma Kobylik sometimes substitute out, if Sigma need to defend a lead. It's clear. Kobylik is offensive player, his defence abilities are not so good. But it has also some advantage. If Arminia lost the ball, Kobylik returned only light, sometimes stay on the half... it's problem (sometimes), but if Arminia take a ball and send it to Kobylik, his breakeaways are wonderful. You have to learn Kobylik how to take a defense. But I think you will manage it. By the way, defense of Rosicky in Sparta was bad too and now? After mission in BVB he is one of the best defense midfielder in our representation. I don't know how in BVB, but in repre he is great in defend skills. And his condition is also great, I think Kobylik will be improve too. I don't know Arminia well (but my knowledge about Bundesliga are good, I think), but now it is one of my favourite clubs:-).

David Kobylik is typically left midfielder, althought he very often use right foot. In Sigma played at his time great left midfielder Ales Urbanek, so Kobylik had to go to the right side and played as a right midfielder. But on the left side is much more better (I don't know why, but he is). So he use left foot as well as right, he often go along line, stop and center with right foot as well as sprint along line and center with left foot. In our league he was extremally strong in one on one situation, but it's hard to say, if this will be stand, if will be the same in Bundesliga. It's stronger league, it's much more difficulty league. So hard to say. But I think that he can be successful. In France he didn't know the speach, he didn't understand, so it's important making himself understood. He need a support from coach and fans too. If you give him a place and a time, you you don't feel sorry, really. I'm an expert on our league, I know every single player. David Kobylik is player who can play in our representation (in the future, of course), because left sided midfielders are wanted. In the last season, Kobylik has the most assists in our league 19 (!), second was Karel Poborsky with 10 assists..... In comparison with Marek Heinz - Kobylik isn't so technical player as Heinz, but much more drudger, team player. In Germany, Heinz never be as good as in the Czech rep. Heinz need czech quiet, no worry, no hard work. Kobylik is different in this thing. Kobylik is good kauf:-)

I'm fan of the czech football club, it's Sigma Olmütz, of course:-) Maybe you are wonder, who is your new player David Kobylik. So I try to drop a line:-). David Kobylik played for Sigma since his birth, Sigma is his mother's club. He started to play czech first football league in year 1999 (at the age of 18!) and he played quite regularly. At this time, he was valueted as one of the biggest talent in our league. He played three seasons, he won the european championship under "21" (he was part of team including ech (Chelsea), Hübschman (Shakhtar), Jiránek, Ková
    (Spartak Moscow), Grygera (Ajax), Rozehnal (probably PSG), Skácel (Panathinaikos), Polák (Nürnberg), Zelenka (Sparta Prague), Baroš (probably Lyon))... After this success, he was changed to Racing Strasbourg (summer 2002), but even if Racing was coached by czech coach Ivan Hašek, Kobylík played only sometimes. He returned to Sigma (summer 2004) and he played one whole season for our club. In summer 2005 he is going to Arminia:-)...