Beiträge von BielerBlue

Sorry,forgot to say the dates :wall:

We're wishing to go on the 8th November (morning) and return either very late thurday (kick-off is at 9pm GMT+1) or very early Friday.

I found something on the DB website that looks good,but I'm not too sure whether it's helpful or not.

http://www.bahn.co.uk/db_uk/vi…ts/german_rail_pass.shtml

Flights are much cheaper than to go direct to Nurnberg (probably including trains as well) - €139 (£96.91) Rtn. (about half of that is tax and fuel :pillepalle:).

Hello!

I was wondering how I'd be able to find cheap trains to Nurnberg from Bielefeld station?Me and my dad are considering going to stay at our friend's house in Bielefeld after flying into Paderborn/Lippstadt, before taking the train the following day to Nurnberg to watch Everton play them in the UEFA Cup, then take the train back to Bielefeld and flying back to the UK.

It's on the Wednesday (Mittwoch :D) until the Friday (Freitag :D).

Danke in advance :arminia:

thanks for the help everyone - i guess im still new to this :lol:

its nice to know that its safe over there,as for the stadium i dont think ill be going the game this weekend and when we might be coming over next there is a winter break from football :(

i enjoyed it over there last year and im hoping it continues again from tomorrow :bigok:

As you may or may not know there is a bad crime rate here in the UK,with innocent people nearly every week getting killed by "chavs" who eventually end up free after a month or so. Just out of interest, what is the crime situation over in Germany? Does it vary throughout the country (because I heard Bielefeld was the 2nd safest town in Germany :))?

ENGLISCH ;)

thanks for that,

i just wanted to respect the german language common on here so i decided to use google translate.seeing as it has no human brain it didnt work out too well :lol:

i came to bielefeld last year as my dad's friends in the army live over there.i really enjoyed it and was going to buy a a bielefeld top from the shopping precint (from the shop with the climbing wall going up it :D).however i decided not to for some reason :(. im over there again from tomorrow night 'til wednesday and wanted to get myself some bielefeld merchandise (accessories,tshirt,etc.).i really wanted to go watch the game against frankfurt on saturday but it doesn't look like happening :( but we will be going some other places hopefully so its good to know i can get some stuff from the city centre,cheers :P :hi:

traurig über die übersetzung, im bildet ruhiger erlernendeutscher und der on-line-übersetzer sie in irgendeine sonderbare Sprache

oh,and thankyou for your help,both of you :)

hallo!

ich besichtige Bielefeld Freitagmittwoch und wunderte mich, ob es einen Aufstellungsort auf dem Internet gab, in dem ich, wo der nächste Bus-/Förderwagenanschlag und ist, wie man überprüfen könnte dort erhält, indem ich eine Adresse eintrug?

auch gibt es ein Vereingeschäft nahe dem Stadium? ich habe Bielefeld angenommen, wie ich 2. Mannschaft (everton sind mein 1. Mannschaft lol) und ich etwas Vereinwaren kaufen wollte, während ich dort bin.

viel Dank im voraus! :arminia:

Unsere Mannschaft („tommies“) sind nichts aber Zauberjunkien. Sie interessieren sich mehr für, wie sie dann ihr Land schauen (abgesehen von johnson und neville von everton ;) ).

Gleichwohl sie unter Druck, die Deutschen am neuen wembley zu schlagen (sehend sind, während du uns am letzten Spiel im alten wembley schlägst), also gehe ich für einen abgehobenen Betrag zwischen die zwei, obgleich ich noch für einen anderen Gewinn 5-1 schießen werde :P