Holiday in the Netherlands

• How many from you are going to have a holiday in the Netherlands?
    The small village where I work is at the moment loaded with German people. They are biking, sailing, drinking beer..............having fun.

Why is the Netherlands that popular? (besides the drugs ;) )

• I will not spend my holidays in Netherland, but I will cross the country on my way to Ostende (Belgien) and London. I love these restaurants at the highway .... :head:

Fabian Klos - Captain, Leader, Legend

• I don't go to the Netherlands in the holidays.

But I was in the Netherlands 6 or 7 years ago. I was in the north. Do you know - I don't know if its spelled correctly - Ernewoude? Its a very little village near Drachten (It is also spelled correctly? There we started with a houseboat and were drove with it over the many waterchannels. We also watched Gifhorn (or like that), Lemmer and some other nice villages. And I could remember, every 2nd day we were going to eat pannekoken (Hope it is also correct). That were the best pannekoken I ever ate.

• I never had my holidays in the Netherlands, but I was in the Netherlands for 3 hours! I was there, when we flough to Spain (Lanzarote/canarias islas) from the airport in Amsterdam, 10 years ago. I realy don´t know,why I made my holidays only in Germany, Austria or Spain, because the country "Netherlands" is nice an has some attractions! I think in the future I will travel to Netherlands!

• I spent a holiday in the Netherlands in 1990. We were in Sheldenoord (if it is spelled right) on a wonderful camping site. Just at that time was the world cup, and Germany played against the Netherlands. I'm still happy that we came back alive. :D

• i was often in the Netherlands.

Is's not so far away from here and very nice:D

But i don't take drugs.

Greetings to the party state:D

• you don't drink beer? ?(

jaja, deine mudder.

• Ernewoude? Don't know the place
    Drachten is spelled correct!
    Since 2 months I am working in Lemmer. Lemmer is really popular by German people. Everyday I have problems parking my car in the village because it's loaded with holiday people ;)
    BTW; it is spelled pannekoeken, but who cares. I know what you meant.

Jumboletto; I think the German team will perform again better during the European Championships then the Dutch team will.

• Zitat

Original von tobsi
    you don't drink beer? ?(

Bier ist keine Droge!!!! In Bayern gilt das als Nahrungsmittel und kein Mensch regt sich auf wenn du eine Maß zum Mittag trinkst.

• urlaub in holland?!?! -da bin ich ja mit meinem auto in 15minuten 2mal hoch und runter gefahren :lol:

nein im ernst, war mal in AMSTERDAM, aber sonst nirgends... :)

⚫⚪🔵

• I've been to the Netherlands last summer during the WorldCup ("Ohne Holland hol'n wir die WM!" *sing*) together with some friends. We stayed in Zeeland in some place called Kamperland a few kilometers from Middelburg for a week. Our appartment was directly at the beach and the weather was fine all the time.
    We also did a trip to Amsterdam to go "shopping" (if yo know what i mean :spring::D)

• Oder besser gesagt, in den Niederlanden, da Holland ja nur die Westprovinz ist. Meine Eltern hatten in der Provinz Friesland ein (Ferien-)Haus, und zwar in einem Freizeitpark in Langweer, wenige hundert Meter entfernt vom Haus des millionenschweren Riemer van der Velde, dem Präsidenten des SC Heerenveen (spielte vor einigen Jahren als holländischer Vizemeister u.a. auch Champions League). Mein Vater spielte gelegentlich eine Runde Golf mit van der Velde. Matzegoalkeepers Ort Eernewoude bei Drachten sagt mir vom Namen her was. Wir selbst sind von Langweer aus sehr oft mit unserer Yacht auf Segeltour gegangen, so über den Langweerer Wielen, Sneeker Meer, Sloter Meer, Tjeuke Meer usw. Der Schlachter an der Brücke in Echtenerbrug hat das beste Lammfleisch, echt ideal als Bordmahlzeit. Auch die Autobahnbrücke Schaarsterijnbrug bei Lemmer ist ein Highlight, wenn die Brücke aufgeht und dann die komplette Autobahn steht, während unsere Yacht gemütlich durchschippert. Und das ist nicht irgendeine Autobahn, sie führt von Groningen nach Amsterdam...
    Holland ist wirklich ein tolles Land, gerade zum Segeln. Meine Eltern können auch beide fließend holländisch. Aber weil ein Holländer ihnen sehr viel Geld für das Haus geboten hat (es war nicht Riemer van der Velde ;)), haben sie es dann verkauft und sich eine größere Yacht zugelegt. Damit blieben sie noch zwei Jahre in Langweer, aber jetzt kennen sie dort das gesamte Segelrevier und haben das Boot nun in Ostfriesland (Sommer) oder Wilhelmshaven (Winter). Wie wir überhaupt auf Holland gekommen sind? Wir haben vor über 30 Jahren in einem Dänemarkurlaub eine holländische Familie aus Hengelo kennengelernt. Diese hatten ihren aufgebockten Großwohnwagen an einem Wassergrundstück in Langweer mit ihren zwei Booten nebendran. Und mein Vater war schon immer ein großer Segler. Der Rest kam also quasi von selbst....

• Soso der KSV-Jens ist also eine verkappte Bonze. Ich habs ja immer geahnt. :lol:

Leute aus dem Mittelstand sind nämlich nicht so überheblich und nennen andere Leute einfach Jumbulette. :thefinger:

• Zitat

Original von KSV-Jens
    Und das muß ich mir ausgerechnet vom Präsidenten des Schweizer Bankenvereins sagen lassen.... :lol:

Schön wärs. Aber ich muß nochmals betonen, das ich mit Banken nicht das geringste zu tun habe.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!